We all love Disney, and we all love Christmas! So, this is most definitely the most magical time of the year! Here is the list of events happening in the parks, specific to Christmas, because THAT is how cool Christmas is!
- A Frozen Holiday Wish: Cinderella Castle Dream Lights. This family-friendly firework fest includes a few of our favorite Frozen friends celebrating Elsa’s “Let It Go” scene and more!
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party: At an additional fee, stay in the park after hours to party with Mickey Mouse and friends! Some special events include “A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas Show,” “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade,” and MORE!
- November: 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 25, 27, 29, 30
- December: 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21
- Joyful, A Gospel Celebration of the Season: This show incorporates gospel-filled songs that excite the ambiance of Christmas!
- International Festival of the Holidays: For more information, click here!
- Candlelight Processional: Starting the day after Thanksgiving, various names can be found leading this one-of-a-kind show! At 5:00, 6:45, and 8:15 each evening, join hosts such as Neil Patrick Harris (and others!) for this Christmas celebration!
- Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM: Join your favorite friends from Beauty and the Beast, Bambi, Mickey’s Christmas Carol, Nightmare Before Christmas, and more as they celebrate the Holidays using projections, fireworks, and a whole lot of Disney Magic!
- Due to the uniqueness of Animal Kingdom (the beautiful animals), the park often closes early. However, this is not to say that there isn’t any celebrating to be done! The Tree of Life is always captivating, with its Holiday projections!
- Contemporary: For classically beautiful decorations, visit this resort!
- Grand Floridian: THE GINGERBREAD HOUSE. That is all.
- Wilderness Lodge: Christmas combined with the woodsy feel of this resort…. what screams White Christmas more?
- Yacht and Beach Club: The epitome of playing with your food, here you can find an edible carousel!
- Boardwalk Inn: Sticking with the food theme, you can find a chocolate world here, but you can’t eat it!