I already know what you’re thinking. It’s the very first week of September. Yet, when you walk down Disney’s Main Street, USA, the seasons have changed, the fall decorations are up, and the pumpkins are out and smiling. Well, it would appear to be a very very hot fall day. Nevertheless, in the magical world of Disney, it is FALL! And we get to celebrate all the changes the season brings, which is quite a lot at around the parks! My daughter, Eliora and I got to stop by the Magic Kingdom recently to check out what was new! While the decorations at Magic Kingdom appeared to be the same as last year, the merchandise and food offerings for the season aren’t! And I couldn’t be more excited!
I thought it would be fun to not only share some of my favorite new merchandise available throughout the parks & on shopdisney.com, but also share a little bit about our day as well!
Eliora and I stayed in the Main Street area pretty much the entire time during our short trip. I was hopping to catch the trolly girls’ fall outfits, but they hadn’t quite changed yet.
When we headed down Main Street, we heard our favorite sound.
The dance party was heading our direction and we couldn’t resist joining in!
After some partying, we headed to the shops to find some of the cutest new fall and Halloween merchandise! All items are available not only in the parks, but online as well! Shopdisney.com for the win!
- Goofy Glow in the Dark Halloween Wall Decor $29.99 – This guy is adorable and way bigger than you think in person! It’s actually a felt-like material, which is lightweight and makes for the perfect mummy attire.
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Halloween Candy Bowl $32.99 – This large plastic candy bowl perfect for adding that Disney touch to your trick or treating!
- Mickey Mouse Ghost Mug $19.99 – When I first saw this mug, it was love at first sight. I love everything about it! Not to mention you can probably fit two cups of coffee in it! So, it’s the perfect Monday morning halloween mug, or a mini vase for storing all your Mickey straws during the fall season. (Imay need two now!)
My favorite: All three! The details on this collection are so cute! I love that when you buy holiday pieces, you get to experience the memories and magic each year as you take them out and put them up in your home. We already have the glass Mickey pumpkin that hold a tea candle, and every year its my favorite thing to put out!
- Cruella De Vil Bangle by Alex and Ani – $44.95
- Ursala Bangle by Alex and Ani -$44.95
- Evil Queen Bangle by Alex and Ani -$44.95
- Maleficent Bangle by Alex and Ani -$44.95 (not pictured)
If you are someone who loves Alex & Ani as well as Halloween, this collection is for you! You can take a little piece of your favorite villain with you! Or better yet, use it to accessorize your next Disney villain Disneybound outfit!
My Favorite: I personally don’t own a single Alex & Ani bracelet. Shocking, I know! If I had to choose one, I think I would go with Maleficent. I still feel like she the baddest diva villain in all the land. And those cheek bones are a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
Eliora and I ended our day in the Confectionary, of course. It’s one of our favorite stops at Disney World. We can’t wait to share more of our favorite fall memories and adventures with you! Make sure you follow along every week to catch the latest Disney march, trends, and magical moments in the parks! Thanks for reading!
Also a special thank you to shopdisney.com for use of their photography!